Monday, September 17, 2012

Beloved Beach.

Just back from our annual family week on the beach. Rosemary Beach, FL specifically. This year we had plenty to celebrate -- a 41st anniversary, a 35th birthday, and a new engagement. Having my whole family all in one place is a rarity, and making it happen at the beach always makes it even more special. I have always loved the beach, it's where we are all our happiest selves. The soft sugar sand in my toes, the rushing sounds of the gentle waves, and the unparalleled beauty of each sunset. It's my heaven on Earth. This is exactly why my Love and I will be tying the knot at our beloved beach next April. Here's a tiny peak into our gorgeous week.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, but please be nice. Only positive energy is accepted!

Share the Love