Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WEDnesday Inspiration. Shades of Gray.

So, just like the rest of the creative world, I am officially Pinterest-obsessed. If I go a day without checking in on it, I feel completely lost. For brides-to-be, sorting through hundreds of images and links on Pinterest can be overwhelming -- especially for those without a clear vision. So many beautiful images, where to begin?! Below, I've curated a little Wedding WEDnesday color inspiration for you all -- pulled from my favorite finds.

For many years now, I've been a huge fan of gray. It's so sophisticated, chic, and definitely a more interesting neutral than a traditional black or white. If it's not done right, however, gray can look a little cold in wedding decor. So, today's post is filled with ideas to help you keep your grays warm and cozy, in all your wedding elements. 



Credits: SignageBridesmaid Dresses, BeltFlowers, Paper, Suit, Table Numbers, Garland, FlowerGirl


This Gray cotton & lace ring pillow would be a great addition to your big day too!  Available at Buttons&Bows on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts, but please be nice. Only positive energy is accepted!

Share the Love